List:       kde-mac
Subject:    [KDE/Mac] GSoC Mac development
From:       Patrick Proctor <patrick42h () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-06 4:40:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
I am looking for a mentoring organization that is looking to do some Mac
development. When I saw that KDE might have an opening for a student to work
on OS X stuff. I already have a fair amount of experience with Objective-C,
Cocoa, and Cocoa Touch. If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

-patrick proctor
Indiana University - Purdue University at Indianapolis
IU School of Informatics