List:       kde-mac
Subject:    [KDE/Mac] koffice
From:       John Levin <john () technolalia ! org>
Date:       2008-07-10 2:45:51

I've installed the full kde4 package on OS X, but Koffice seems not to
have been installed. None of the koffice apps (such as kugar and kexi)
are in opt/kde4/bin. I've checked that I have the koffice pkg, tried
reinstalling it, and got a 'nothing to install' message.

Is anyone else finding that they don't have koffice installed? How can I
get it up and running?

TIA

John

--