List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Bugs on the horizon - more, less, more of the same?
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2001-09-08 0:48:07

On Friday 07 September 2001 08:28 pm, James Davies wrote:

> 	Well i'll be damned. I'd gone and but an xkill icon on kicker to use
> 	when something froze... and to think there was a hotkey for it all along.
> 	god I love unix.

I'll have to remember that neat shortcut trick. But I fear the day when the
demand for obscure hotkey desktop environment shortcuts exhausts the supply
of our unfortunate 107-key keyboards. Maybe the solution will be something
along the lines of the gamepad X/Y/Z/A/B/C special fighting move combinations
that those young whipper snappers use when playing their Sony P2s!

"No grandpa, it's LCTRL-LALT-F-RALT-D-O-P that reestablishes the streaming
virtual reality server connection, not LCTRL-LALT-F-RCTRL-D-O-R!"

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.