List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Mac-Menubar and Toolbars
From:       Dave Leigh <dave.leigh () cratchit ! org>
Date:       2001-09-07 1:21:36

On Thursday 06 September 2001 20:33, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> (On a related note, what terminology do we use to distinguish between
> the current app and apps that aren't current? "Background apps"?)

Well, the Control Center refers to them as the "Active Window" and the
"Inactive Window".  This might not be completely accurate (technically) when
applied to apps, but you were talking about windows, really, and this does
have the advantage of being consistent.

--
I believe that professional wrestling is clean and everything else in
the world is fixed.