On Friday 08 June 2001 20:33, Sean Pecor wrote: > Hello, > > This is probably not a look issue but I'm steaming right now and if I don't > vent somewhere I'm going to go on a six state killing spree. > > I had a split window of two locations and was copying specific files from > one to the other - from one theme directory to another theme directory on a > web site project. I dragged and dropped in the usual way and specified OK > when I presumed it was asking me I I wanted to overwrite. I did this on > several files I had spent the whole day making. > > Well, it turns out that I was dragging and dropping into the same > directory. I had hit the back button too many times and was switched in one > pane to the original theme. And all files are NOW ZERO BYTE FILES. My whole > morning is trashed on a project with a deadline in two goddamn hours. > > I am using 2.1.1 and I certainly hope this is no longer a feature in KDE. I hope you submitted a bugreport about this issue. To me it's not entirely clear from your report what really went wrong and why - so I hope the konqueror-authors do know (or you were more specific in your bugreport). Anyways -- you have my compassion. Greetings, Tackat > Sean.