List:       kde-look
Subject:    CSS and Form Buttons.
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2001-05-31 22:14:43

Hey folks,

Is Konqueror in KDE 2.2 going to support background-image for form input
buttons? In KDE 2.1 I see the background-image take effect for a split second
and then the submit button's drab gray button effect stamps over it. In IE
5.0, Netscape 6.0 the background-image entity works fine. This is a pretty
important thing to address given the ability to "dress up" a standard submit
button (with gradients, etc) without resorting to an <input type=image> tag.
The input type=image tag can't be made "multi-lingual" in my application (by
replacing the text within the input type=submit button yet using the gradient
background-image).

Am I making sense?

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.