List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: user testing results
From:       Henry Stanaland <henryst () MIT ! EDU>
Date:       2001-05-25 18:10:02

Maybe Microsoft had this debate and if they decided the best thing would
be to keep the start hints(by the way I think the new "gears" picture on it
are uglier than that magician ever was) and add some kind of cool glowing
arrow, then maybe should should "embrace and extend" and just add an
arrow to the K-Menu saying "Click here to start an application" or something.

I hope that terribly long sentence wasn't too hard to understand.

Henry