List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: konsole fonts
From:       Henry Stanaland <henryst () MIT ! EDU>
Date:       2001-05-14 18:34:05

Some fonts do this in Konsole.  Try a different font,
like "terminal" or I belive the "Sony fixed" and
regular "fixed" work.  It's kind of a pain, and the
problem has been around since the 2.0 betas.  I
believe Konsole uses a different way of doing fonts
than other KDE apps or something like that(I heard).

If you are feeling especially energetic today, you
may want to fill out a bug report.

-Henry Stanaland