On Tuesday 13 March 2001 09:40, Sean Pecor wrote: > Another issue for me personally is that MDI is a pain in the arse, because > when (not if) an application crashes it takes all open documents with it. I > truly hate that. Granted, it doesn't happen often, but when it does I want > the damage to be localized not broad. Konqueror suffers from this sort of > behavior, in that when it crashes it takes down many other Konq windows > which is a real blow to my productivity. This, of course, is the single best argument against MDI. -- We give advice, but we cannot give the wisdom to profit by it. -- La Rochefoucauld