On Tuesday 13 March 2001 03:35, Rik Hemsley wrote: > Personally I like the GIMP interface. Having menus available on a mouse > click, and related only to the window you're working on, is great. I can > access menu items much faster than if I'd had to move the mouse to the > top of the window. I know that the menu relates to the document I'm > editing. See? The wonders of free development... there's something for everybody. -- We give advice, but we cannot give the wisdom to profit by it. -- La Rochefoucauld