Greetings all, I'm being entertained in the off hours through work on a KDE 2 theme (my=20 first). At the moment, I'm nearing completion on the 22x22 action icons. = My=20 goal is to use color as a visual cue and to present a more inviting and=20 friendly feel. I'm happy to say that I think my experiments are quite=20 successful, and (although I feel wierd saying this) I actually enjoy usin= g=20 KDE more with the new aesthetic I'm helping create on my machine.=20 Anyway, take a look: http://extranet.digitalspinner.com/theme2.png Is there a good source for documentation on correctly setting up a KDE 2=20 theme? Is mosfet.org the best place? I want to experiment with title bar=20 manipulation and such. By the way, what happened to Mosfet? He used to up= date=20 his site frequently, and it has been stagnanting.=20 Who are the original designers of the KDE2 action icons? Is it Torsten al= one=20 or are there others too? I want to credit them appropriately, because I'm= =20 using them as a basis for these new icons and am only substantially chang= ing=20 the color and masking style. Sean.