On Tuesday 13 March 2001 02:09, Dave Leigh wrote: > FWIW, I happen to LIKE tabbed MDI. It and the little "word wrap indicator" > at the end of a line (that is, the ability to display a file as wrapped > without actually inserting linefeeds) are the two things about gedit that I > prefer over kwrite. > Yep, as far as I'm concerned, tabbed MDI is the Goldilocks interface (just > right). This probably has something to do with the fact that my workflow > is task-based, not document-based. I do like the konsole tabs, too. But whenever I'm in kdevelop and want to switch between code and docs, I find myself hitting ALT-TAB like mad only to find that I have stepped _again_ into this trap. I then usually open the docs in a separate konqueror window... Marc -- Marc Mutz o http://marc.mutz.com (homepage) o http://www.mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de/~mmutz/ (maths) o http://EncryptionHOWTO.sourceforge.net