List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Merge "configure background" and "configure desktop"
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2001-03-09 16:59:15

On Friday 09 March 2001 12:45, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> Arrange Icons > 	Line up
> 		Unclutter
> Would save one seldomly used entry.

What about:

Arrange Windows
	-> Cascade Windows
	-> Unclutter Windows

Arrange Icons
	-> Line Up Icons
	-> Arrange Icons

I'd also like a -> Lock Icons too, to prevent the errant mouse click from
screwing up my perfectly arranged desktop :).

I do think Configure Desktop and Configure Background should remain separate.
The background can be quite dynamic and will probably further evolve into a
more distinct tool.

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.