List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Drag and drop indicator
From:       Michael Jarrett <eyyovsyr () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2001-03-08 20:45:16

I like it because that's where I'm looking when I drag, so I know if the
drag will be accepted. Though what WOULD be cool is if an app would
blink it's titlebar when it's willing to accept something being dragged.
That's just eyecandy tho.

--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail