List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Autogagically resume download
From:       Mark Hillary <mhillary () onetel ! net ! uk>
Date:       2001-02-20 21:22:26

I have to say that i like the resume download function, I think it is great. I don't \
care how it works it is just important that it does.  Though the left over files with \
.part extenstions is annoying. An idea maybe to have the files downloads to the cache \
first and then when  they are completed they are moved to the directory that the user \
set. This would mean that files from failed downloads would n't be visable to the \
user, and also the files would be treated like everything else in the cache an just \
deleted when the space is need by something newer.

Mark Hillary
Registered Linux User 200755
Uptime 10days 15hours