List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: KDE - The joke's gone on for far too long.
From:       Mark <mhillary () onetel ! net ! uk>
Date:       2001-02-12 23:09:25

Microsoft spent ,millions of $ on finding out what made a good GUI.
Maybe it does not look pretty, but it very usable aand just because it
was made by microsoft does not make it bad.  Those sort of comments are
not need. Also if you think that MacOS is better then use it. Linux is
about choice and no body is stopping you. I think that KDE uses a well
proven GUI design and impoves it 10 fold. It has tones more features and
looks a lot nicer too. . Maybe KDE and GNOME used the GUI from microsoft
but they are now so differnet that you can't say that Kde is just a mi
windows look a like.

Mark Hillary
Registered Linux User 200755