List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: ReplyTo isn't always set...
From:       Klas Kalass <klas.kalass () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-02-03 16:55:31

Am Samstag,  3. Februar 2001 17:02 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> One question:
> Most of the members of this list have a reply-to entry in the spreaded
> email, some (e.g. Sean Pecor, Klas Kalass) don't. This is confusing.  I
> already pleased e.g. Sean with two doubled emails: one sent by simple
> reply only to him, the other after correcting the address and sending to
> the list.
>
> Does anyone know what is the reason for this? Who has to be contacted to
> ask for a correction?
>
> Friedrich
Thanks for the Hint, I suppose it is kmail (at least in my case) and probably
my fault because I told kmail in the preferences to use my address as replyTo.
Hope it works now, if it doesn't then please forgive me and tell me what to
do.
Sorry for this OFF-TOPIC discussion, but I think it is of interest to anyone
replying to Sean or me or anyone else eith this problem.

Klas