List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: kde's future
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2001-01-09 15:25:06

On Tuesday 09 January 2001 09:59, Sven Niedner wrote:
> Maybe we should, then, embed konqueror in the file open dialog box?

At the outset, this sounds good to me. If a Konqueror window had the ability
to be given a mime-type filter than this would be extremely innovative. For
example, if I was using kwrite and I selected (F)ile --> (O)pen, then a
Konqueror window would appear that showed only inodes (for navigation) and
all files of the mime types associated with kwrite (for me, .html, .php,
.inc, .txt, .c and so on). This would be extra juicy!

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
802.948.2020