List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Resizeable Dialogs, Layout & Co.
From:       Espen Sand <espen () opera ! com>
Date:       2001-01-04 13:21:59

On Thu, 04 Jan 2001, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:

> Great. I looked it up and found out there has already been someone
> thinking about that, also about types of spacings. And you are right at
> least in KDE 2.0.0 it is hardcoded setting both to "6".

They are hardcoded to 6 now (it has been like that for a year ++) I made these
functions so that it would be a simple task to make this configurable later by
reading settings from a control center module. It just has not been done yet
(perhaps because most people are happy with the value of 6).

--
Espen Sand
espen@opera.com