List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.0.1 and 2.1 Release Schedule
From:       Ming Poon <mingp () corel ! com>
Date:       2000-11-22 17:57:06

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

Hi Peter,
UI spec for ksysv is not ready yet but will be very soon. Once it is ready,
it will go on to <A HREF="http://opensource.corel.com/os_index.html">http://opensource.corel.com/os_index.html</A>.&nbsp; \
For example, knotes is up there now - see <A \
HREF="http://opensource.corel.com/knotes/Knotes_Spec_open.htm">http://opensource.corel.com/knotes/Knotes_Spec_open.htm</A>.
 Thanks.
it look
If yes,

<pre>--&nbsp;
Experience CorelDRAW&reg; 10 Graphics Suite - creative power with an attitude.
Visit <A HREF="http://www.corel.com/draw10">http://www.corel.com/draw10</A>.</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

["mingp.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]