List:       kde-look
Subject:    Dr. Konqi picture again
From:       Jost Schenck <uzsnty () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       2000-10-04 8:37:55

Hi,
when I mentioned this a while ago, most people said they feel asame about the
Dr. Konqi picture in the crash dialog: the problem is that people will
associate our mascot with crashing apps ("that dragon erased all my work
again!"). As Konqi still appears for me in the crash dialog, I'd like to
bring up this topic again. I think by default there should be no mascot in
"evil" messages and that no picture at all would certainly be better, if
nobody can think of an alternative. This should be decided before release.

(Please don't flame me if this has already been decided, I'm not reading the
lists that much at the moment)
-Jost.