List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: KMessageBox vs. style guide
From:       Sven Niedner <niedner () physik ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       2000-09-25 14:24:41

Thomas wrote:
> Have you ever heard/seen a user read the message and disagree with the
> problem:
>  "printer out of paper"
>  "I can not reach server www.xyz.com"
>  "Error while writing to the disk"

"Cannot open xyz: File is already open."

So what does close do?

I think OK is good because it really has no meaning except for OK. (And,
BTW: We only discuss englisch language... how about the translation? OK
translates quite well, IMHO :-).

Sven

--
Sven Niedner, Institut für Experimentelle und Angewandte Physik
Physics of Toroidal Plasmas: http://www.ieap.uni-kiel.de/ag-stroth