List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Konqi and Dr. Konqi
From:       Sven Niedner <niedner () physik ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       2000-07-24 12:40:26

Torsten Rahn wrote:
> > I personally like a fire... but just a small one (like one you'd get from
> > holding a match right side up). Just make sure you get our Konqi the dragon
> > out of the crash dialog! :)
>
> a broken gear

This _is_ a nice idea, since it directly relates to the KDE Logo...
given, that KDE 2 becomes/is sufficiently stable, because otherwise it
is easy to imagine what will happen to the KDE logo one day...

Greetings,

Sven

--
Sven Niedner, Institut für Experimentelle und Angewandte Physik
Physics of Toroidal Plasmas, http://www.psychologie.uni-kiel.de/~niedner