List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Konqi and Dr. Konqi
From:       Magnus Ihse <d95-mih () nada ! kth ! se>
Date:       2000-07-18 11:59:16

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Rik Hemsley wrote:

> I agree, and the idea of removing the dragon has been mentioned here
> in Trysil on a few occasions. Anyone think it should stay ? I fear
> there will be many users who start to hate Konqy the dragon, and it
> may become a running joke (The Green Dragon Of Death.)

I certainly agree. Look at the Macintosh classical bomb, for
example. There the significance of the crash is presented with
something that already has heavy negative connotations. Specifically,
it is NOT a "sad Mac". If we don't want to feel like we just imitate
Apple, the bomb can be replaced with things like a car wreck, a
or a smashed computer, etc.

/Magnus