List:       kde-look
Subject:    Konqi and Dr. Konqi
From:       Jost Schenck <uzsnty () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       2000-07-17 21:24:04

Hi,
yes, I should have said this earlier, and yes, I know everyone likes it,

It just came to my mind that the Konqi image in Dr. Konqi will make users
associate bad feelings with our dragon. Yes, Konqi wants to help them writing
a bug report and such. But save KDE startup a crashing application is the
only time you see Konqi. As I know my family I KNOW how they'll react after
some weeks to the picture of Konqi:

"Jost, that fucking dragon appeared again and deleted all my work! Uuuaarrgh!"

Not sure, if I want this ... maybe there should be an option in the control
module :-)
-Jost.