I am still waiting for an argument why Book Title Caps should be used at all. My initial argument was/is that KDE at the moment only uses sentence style caps, which seems fine to me. So if we create a standard, and a lot of applications should be changed I think we need VERY good arguments to force authors to change their software. Because this needs quite a bit of work! So: - why make it hard on the application writer who has to learn a whole new style - do the arguments you have for the last question still hold today - what lessons can we learn from the fact that there is very little software out there that does Book Style and Sentence style caps correctly. Awaiting answers. -- Thomas Zander zander@earthling.net The only thing worse than failure is the fear of trying something new