List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: "Newbie" likes/dislikes about KDE look and feel
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-07-02 18:51:14

For all;

- how do I define which windows closeall should close? all documents? all views of the
  documents? all applications?
- have you ever used CTRL-w (this closes one window, focus is set to the next..)
  (ctrl-d for xterms and friends)
- closing kde without leaving a session (and thus opening all windows on next login)
  is something that is asked for in kde2 on logout
- ctrl-del-backspace is your friend (for you kde1 users ;-)

Cheers