List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: C:\CoolProgs\Pretty Park.exe
From:       John Summerfield <summer () OS2 ! ami ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-05-15 23:48:51

> For anyone using Linux, try not to laugh too hard :-)

We trust there's nothing in KDE that could lead to unwanted execution of
untrusted binaries in like manner?

Remembering that kfm does run binaries with a single click, I wonder
whether there's something in the KDE API that could lead to this in the
same sort of way Eudora (and maybe other applications other than MS) was
caught out on Windows using defaults for the HTML-rendering API.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield