Steven D'Aprano wrote: > > A very good point was made that, under the Macintosh, changing apps > doesn't give enough of a visual change when only the menubar changes. > This is true, but its not an issue under KDE. The Mac allows apps to > be open without any visible window. That doesn't happen under KDE, so > the user will always know what application is running based on the > topmost window. No, it might happen that they won't. For instance, I have 19" monitor at 1600x1200 resolution. Since I like smaller fonts, it's no problem for me to have two konsole opened in a way, that windows don't overlap. Marko