List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: PROPOSAL: "Mac" menubar as default
From:       Jan Knutar <jkn2 () nic ! fi>
Date:       2000-04-28 14:42:50

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Tomas Furmonavicius wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 11:09:26PM +0100, Rik Hemsley wrote:

> Well, you moving your mouse in a square bigger than I am used to :-)
> I move my mouse in a square 2cm x 2cm max.

I have to move the mouse 8 cm to move the pointer from one side of the
screen to the other. Usually the distance needed is much larger since
the mouse wheel for no apparent reason stops spinning sometimes,
causing the pointer to be stuck on the screen even if I'm moving the
mouse.

--
Jan "want an optical mouse" Knutar