List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Pager in current snapshot
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       2000-04-28 15:21:42

Sven Niedner wrote:

> Hi, *

Hi,

> I just installed the CVS snapshot and I am quite dissatisfied
> with the pager, because:
>
> a) It doesn't allow me to name the desktops

That's a thing of kwin, not the pager (although, the user modifies the name
in the pager, it's really something the WM should implement)

> b) I can't have more than four desktops :-(

The same.

> c) The taskbar only shows jobs on the current desktop
>    (so I have to switch desktops twice when moving an app to
>    the current desktop.)

What you need is a pager :-)

> Is there someone working on improvements of the current pager?

Yes, I'm working on it, but I'm also preparing a "secret project" :)
which is taking most of my time.
I hope to release it by next week (anybody counted how many times
did I say that ? :) ) Btw, the pager is mostly working on my HD, just
wanted to do some things to it before committing it.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
Student of Mathematics