List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Fonts?
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       2000-04-24 22:00:39

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Rik Hemsley wrote:

> Works for me. Did you try playing with kfontmanager to see what fonts
> KDE sees ? I had no problem at all installing TT fonts.

Thats even more strange!? I see all of my fonts in kfontmanager, and the
rest of apps, but only a few of them in K Control Center/Desktop/Fonts!?

I have checked, it has nothing to do with TT or Type 1 fonts... it just
doesn't display some fonts.

/    Pozdrav/Regards,     \
/      Marko Rosic        \
/ http://roske.tripod.com \