I want the messagelist columns to be in the order: Subject, Sender, Flags, Date wich will make it a lot easier to follow threads in threadview mode. Another idea is to only put the [+] / [-] where a thread "splits" into two or more subthreads and otherwise just indent the Subject by a space or two. If it's possible, put a fixedwidth font in the Date-column to make Wed and Sat the same width :) Also, when "rightclick -> Move to", the following layout is horrible: Friends Friends child -> Paula Ronnie Mailinglists Mailinglists child -> KDE KDE child -> kde-devel kde-look Emulation -> x-mame messlist etc... Is there a better way to solve this that is already implemented? It looks good in the folderlist though. IMO it would be better to use mailfilters like this: rightclick on folder "Mailinglists -> KDE -> kde-devel" and choose Properties. In there you specify what mail to put in this folder. (From user x, to or cc x, from server x etc) and what From-user to use when sending new or replying. To be able to select another icon than the standard foldericon would be nice too! I have subscribed to the kde-lists as wigren@home.se and some other lists as poebblo@tjohoo.se and use private mail as wigren@mail.org. It would be great to use "wigren@mail.org" as default, wigren@home.se when a kde-folder is open and poebblo@tjohoo.se when the x-mame folder is open! If a mail is to kde-devel cc kde-core-devel cc kde-look, KMail now put three copies in kde-devel (because that's the filterrule which is first) and none in the kde-core-devel and kde-look folder... ;-( Sorry for beeing a pain in the ass (I'm also reporting quite a lot of bugs through help->report bug:), but I really want KMail to be the Ultimate mailer before KDE 2.0 and there are some minor issues left before it can be that! And I'm no coder.. ;-( But it's still the very best mailer available for *nix! I love it! :) // Wigren