List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: UI feedback from a Linux newbie
From:       Dirk Hennig <Dirk.Hennig () stud ! uni-hannover ! de>
Date:       2000-04-18 10:06:10

> Agreed. I haven't come across users that are confused by this, but the
> affirmative nature of the tick or check certainly makes more sense than
> the cross which has negative connotations.

I also agree with this.
But I think, the difference in look between check- and radiobuttons should be greater than
the shape of them. It would be great, if the connection between the radioboxes could be
shown. No real computer newie knows, that round shape means, that only one of the options
can be enabled. Some sort of slider would be much better.

Dirk