List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: comments with HCI
From:       Dave Leigh <dave.leigh () cratchit ! org>
Date:       2000-04-16 23:42:43

Dave Leigh wrote:

> If you had to point to one thing that is more confusing to a user than inconsistency of
> the interface, it would be inconsistency
> of function.

Somebody reading over my shoulder just took issue with what I wrote, so just in case
anybody else does...

It's mildly annoying if you're in an unfamiliar car, it starts to rain, and you have to
fumble around to find the wiper controls.
It's infuriating to find out that the car has no wipers at all.

--
    mailto:dave.leigh@cratchit.org
    http://www.cratchit.org/dleigh