List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: unsubscribe
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-04-12 1:41:32

Ok, it seems that saying stuff that's meant to be ironic dead-pan doesn't
work too well when you have an international audience.

Apologies to the original poster if you got the wrong end of the stick.

I'll wink next time I say something that's not entirely serious.

Rik - feeling all serious now and going to get some beer and cheer up.