Hello! I am a new Italian KDE translator, and I recently discovered (translating the .po files) that the user visible-strings (i.e. the text that appears in the user interface) are full of tiny inconsistencies. Example: "Menu item ..." vs. "Menu item..." That's normal, since every KDE programmer has his personal style; but from the user's point of view, this fact is sub-optimal. Can someone take care of the "optimization" of user visible strings? I think we can't ask the programmers to do this themselves. P.S: sorry for the crosspost. I don't know whether this message belongs to kde-look or kde-i18n-doc. Federico Cozzi