List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: toolbars and buttons oh my (fwd)
From:       zander () microweb ! nl
Date:       2000-03-04 20:05:02

> > Is that intuitive?  On other browsers, clicking on the indicator will
>
> What, hitting a spinning wheel to stop it? Seems so to me.

Just look at it again.

It is an indicator that there is progress. We are looking at partial results. The
only function it has, which is obvious to the user, is that it spins just
after you click a link. After a while it stops.

The stop buttons obviously has a function of its own. The gear is a status. That's
all.  (it technically should be placed in the status bar)

You know "KISS", don't put to many functions in one place...

--
Thomas Zander                                                zander@microweb.nl
History repeats itself, it has to nobody ever listens.         gpg-key:  0588D5