List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Giving Feedback to Launching Applications]
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <shobe1knobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2000-01-24 7:44:04

Yes!  Zoom rectangles!  That is a brilliant idea!

1. Code already exists for them.
2. They could be turned off from Control Center (I hate animation and know what
I'm doing so...)
3. Take no time to load....

Wonderful idea.  I would _love_ to see that in KDE2.

-Rivyn

--
- Rivyn (Casey Allen Shobe) - KDE Artists Team
- shobe1knobe@softhome.net - ICQ UIN: 1494523