List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: The Ctrl-A controversy
From:       Gino <gino () kde ! nl>
Date:       1999-12-17 10:59:31

At least, Magnus tries to give some constructive feedback/thoughts....
I just don't like the way you respond to what other people have to say
(especially the jingle remark).  What does this add to the discussion?
The only thing you have to say has been said already a hundred times,
you just weave a not even nice story around it...