List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: View->"actual size"
From:       zander () microweb ! nl
Date:       1999-11-17 10:59:18

> Hiya,
>
> "Printed Size" suggests that it has something to do with "printing".

I must disagree, It is under the view menu. It is printed between zoom options..

btw. it is a feature only professional applications will use (ones that specify their
document size in cm. (o.a.))
The feature is called "print size" in photoshop (I just checked).

--
Thomas Zander                                                zander@microweb.nl
Today, it's understood that of course you'll use a computer,