List:       kde-look
Subject:    Kde-look pages.
From:       zander () microweb ! nl
Date:       1999-10-19 7:14:37

Waldo, you are recreating the kde-look pages from the basis of the pages Peter
and I put together.

I just looked at them, and what I see disapoints me.
(http://developer.kde.org/documentation/standards/kde/style/basics/index.html)

To start with the beginning, the windows page has been discussed on the kde-look
mailing list, and many people have said there peace. From this Peter and I
created a page to satisfy as many peoples needs while still creating something
usable and consistant.

This page is on the website http://www.xs4all.nl/~zander/

I hope you will take by hart what has been written by so many people who do know
what they are saying.

Please show that KDE is still a community project by discussing this issue in the
open: on kde-look@kde.org

Take note that the discussions have been going on about this chapter for nearly
4 months now, and most people are satisfied by the current solve, it is not
only irrational to completely ignore that, it directly harms the people this
guide was created for.

--
Thomas Zander                                                zander@microweb.nl
Today, it's understood that of course you'll use a computer,