Waldo Bastian wrote: > > Hiya, > > I will give some of my views about the new KDE UI Guidelines. > I try to stick with one subject per e-mail so you will see some more mails of me :-) > > KDE Standards - Menus - Options > ========================= > > I am not sure if options should be saved manually or not. > > _IF_ they are to be saved manually, the application should ask the user whether he wants > to save his/her settings (if he/she hasn't done so) when he/she quits. > > It would be nice if some detection could be added which checks whether another > application has changed the settings in the mean-time. I personally don't like the options-menu at all (especially the manual saving). But this was the behaviour of the earlier standards. Suggestions, solutions, ... welcome! Thanks Waldo! Peter