List:       kde-look
Subject:    Designer for UI-standards-page needed
From:       Peter Penz <peter.penz () jk ! uni-linz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-09-21 17:57:50

Is there somebody out there who could help us improving the DESIGN of
the UI-standards-page? We're still improving the contents currently, but
the design should also be fixed...

http://www.esh.uni-linz.ac.at/~mother/hci/basics/index.html

I don't have the time to make big changes with the layout => a tarball
of the whole homepage is available :-)

If somebody has suggestions about the 3 Headline-types <h1>, <h2> and
<h3> - please mail me. Also if somebody has a better headline-picture...

I don't want to change the "Guidelines"/"Links" boxes (I think they are
ok and it's to much work to change them page for page). Like I said: the
main-problem are the headlines for me...

Thanks!
Peter