List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: maintainer update?
From:       Peter Penz <peter.penz () jk ! uni-linz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-09-19 17:56:49

zander@microweb.nl wrote:

> I got confused by the maintainer dilemma from Peter.
>
> What is the current status?
discussions" and give statements/descriptions about "why are we doing it
this way?" direct into the web-page (and not like the last 2 months,
where I tried to convince every new mailer mail-by-mail about Quit,
Mouse, ...).

Updated most suggestions, still there are some points to discuss (like
you mentioned).

Derek currently made a very good update for the dialogs, but we wait
giving it into the web, until some pictures are included.

=> let's go on working!

Peter