List:       kde-look
Subject:    "John Summerfield"
From:       Peter Penz <peter.penz () jk ! uni-linz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-09-16 18:56:57

Thats what I meant in a mail before: there are discussions about a
thread for months (collected allready ~90 mails only about
Close/Exit/Quit and have read all of them) and then joins a "new" person
and says "that's silly".

John: if you have a solution (!) make a web-page and mail it to me. I'll
add a link to the page and if your solution is the best (we see that
through responsed mails), I'll drop the old (which isn't "my" solution
but the input of many users...).

And please read the old mails before judging the work of others. Writing
"AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHH" is no argument for me.

I'm respecting that you use computers for 30 years, but you're not a
typical USER then - you're an expert. If you like OS/2 and you think IBM
does a good work - fine, you're right. But don't expect everyone thinks
like you and wants KDE behave like OS/2.

Like I said in a mail before: I'll stop discussing until someone comes
in with a solution I can put on the page...

Peter