List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Standard questions and answers
From:       Derek <fountai () hursley ! ibm ! com>
Date:       1999-09-16 14:28:15

> Don't want to disturb the discussion. Maybe following will help a little
> bit:
> http://www.insanely-great.com/Interface/WordCustomizeClose.html
>
> This page was written by a MAC-freak and I disagree in many points he
> writes (even if I really like the Mac), but maybe it helps you for the
> discussion :-)

He clearly has an axe to grind, but he does have a point. Being unable
to get out of the dialog and abandoning the changes made is madness.
Under the content rules I suggested the dialog would have 2 buttons,
"Cancel" and "Done". I'm not too sure what the dialog does, or what
auto-save facility it offers, but maybe "Save" should be on there too.