List:       kde-look
Subject:    An extra WM border colour
From:       Derek <fountai () hursley ! ibm ! com>
Date:       1999-09-15 8:30:38

Something just occured to me which might be silly or already supported,
but I'll say it anyway...

Would it be possible to have another colour option for the frames
(window borders) the window manager shows? I'd like the option of
highlighting, in a different colour, the frames of those windows which
belong to the same application as the currently active window.

So, my current setup has grey frames for all windows, except the active
one, which is orange. Could I have the other windows in the current
application shown as, say, dull orange? This would be useful for, for
example, an image viewer which has several windows open at once. I could
see which image windows will close when I hit "Exit" (or "Quit" ;)) I'd
also be able to find related windows faster on a crowded desktop.