List:       kde-look
Subject:    KDE Standards web site
From:       Derek <fountai () hursley ! ibm ! com>
Date:       1999-09-08 14:46:13

I've read the new KDE standards website and have a few comments. I
thought I'd throw them up here to try to open up some discussion. I
think this is an area where KDE is very static and unadventurous, and I
welcome this initative. I also subscribe to the GNOME eqivialent, the
gnome-gui list. Believe me, they are streets ahead in their thinking and
are entertaining ideas that never seem to have been touched on in KDE.

Hmmm. That opening comment might start some discussion itself. I'll put
my ideas in separate posts so any subsequent threads don't get
confused...