List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: [kde] Re: The KDE Free Qt Foundation
From:       Kevin Forge <forgeltd () usa ! net>
Date:       1998-04-14 6:13:06

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> > I think that KDE will be the standard, because it was started first.
> > Look at Linux... it is not as good as GNU Hurd, but it was available
> > first. There
>
> Just as a side note: Have you used GNU Hurd? I have and I can't say, it's
> better than Linux.

Hurd is better in theory ( true microkernel etc... ) and would have been
better in reality if It had the same development teem Linux did.
However
Linux is several "programer years" ahead of Hurd.

--
A computer without Windows 95 and Internet Explorer is like
a piece of chocolate cake without Catsup and Mustard.